Republic of North Macedonia
– Deputy Minister of Information Society and Administration, North Macedonia –
Aleksandar Bajdevski was born in 1977.
Mr. Bajdevski graduated from the Faculty of Economics at the University Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje, the course of Accounting and Financial Management.
From 2000 – 2005 he served as a Council member in the Council of the municipality of Kisela Voda.
In 2005 he was hired as an advisor for statistical-analytical affairs in the Central register.
From 2005 – 2006 he worked as an Associate in the office of the President of the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia.
From 2006 – 2010 he worked at the General Secretariat of the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia, first in the analysis and coordination sector then in the General Affairs Sector.
Since 2011 he has been working at the Ministry of Information Society and Administration in the Financial Affairs Sector.
Aleksandar Bajdevski took his post as Deputy Minister of Information Society and Administration on June 2017.
He is also a Governing Board Member (Senior Officials Level) of the Regional School of Administration – ReSPA, Danilovgrad.
He has participated in several professional trainings in the country and abroad:
– Completed the Executive Training Programme for Current Challenges for Public Governance, provided by the Hertie School for the Regional School of Public Administration – ReSPA in Berlin, Germany (December 13-14, 2022)
– Regional School organized by Public Administration International (PAI) in London, Great Britain (2019)
– Completed Accounting Training in Cosmo Innovation Center (2015)
– Completed training for Internal Auditor for ISO 9001: 2008, 2015;
– Training for Policy – making in the Government of the Republic of Macedonia conducted by the Center for Research and Policy-making (June 14-15, 2007);
– Completed Political Management Academy organized by the Institute for Democracy, Solidarity and Civil Society in collaboration with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (March/April 2003);
He is fluent in English.